0

Cameron Trip 2009-Part 1

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 in ,

I went to Cameron Highlands last weekends with my fellow friends. It was a happy and enjoyable trip. Even wondered-why it is stated as Part 1? Coz' I'm going to Cameron Highlands again end of the year with my dear and family.

We left Penang at 7 am and headed to Ipoh for breakfast. We went to FuShan Dim Sum house. Gosh, we waited for almost and hour in order to grab a vacant table. We really enjoyed the dim sum there. Thereafter, I managed to fulfill my crave for the egg pudding in Tin Jun. Hehe.. I have always craved for the Egg Pudding and Wan Tao Long in Ipoh.

We reached Cameron at about noon and checked in the apartment. Such a coincidence, we checked in Desa Anthurium, the apartment which I've residing since I started to go for Family Trip with my dear.

It was a relaxing trip for me. I like the cooling weather there. It's like a natural air-conditioner, for which it won't send shivers down your spine at all.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates