0

Annual Dinner 2007

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 in ,

Welcome to Moores Rowland Annual Dinner 2007, 6th October 2007.

After weeks of hard work and effort, finally, here comes our Annual Dinner 2007.

This is my first involvement in Annual Dinner. Recalled two years back, when I first joined JB Lau on 8th August, Patrick asked me whether do I want to attend the company's annual dinner which was held on the Saturday, 6th August. I rejected because I do not know anyone in the firm yet and I do not want to feel like fish out of water.

Thereafter, I joined MR since 17th April 2006. This is the first time that I joined the Annual Dinner in MR. Well, I learnt a lot of things through the involvement in this annual dinner.

I'm so exhausted!!!
We went to Bukit Kayu Hitam for a Due-D job, once we reached Penang, Darrel fetched me back. I took my bath, packed my luggage and headed to Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel again.

On Saturday morning, we had a telematch. Well, we really enjoyed ourselves being thrown into the sea. Hehe!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's Dinner time! Well, I am one of the emcees for the night and I was damn excited and nervous and freezing. Luckily, we have our teams of friends who stay beside us and giving us courage. I would like to say Thanks to Kok Ee for his caring he showered to us throughout the night!

I'm sure May was very nervous too. She has to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Well done, May!

Later, most of them went to Mambo for clubbing but I was too tired, so we didn't join them.

All in all, I really enjoyed for the past three days and time flies. It's time for us to bid goodbye again!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates