0

14th Feb 2008

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, February 15, 2008 in

。。 ◣▲▲◢。。。
。 ◢████◣。。 送一支棒棒糖
。 ██████。。 
。 ◥████◤。。 希望情人節 ---
。。 ◥██◤。。。
。。。 ◥◤。。。。
。草莓 〔〕棒棒糖。 
。。。 〔〕。。。。 甜甜蜜蜜
。。。 〔〕。。。。
。。。 〔〕。。。。 永遠幸福

Just saw this message in my MSN from my dear, Kind of belated, rite?

I'm sure most of you out there did enjoy your yesterday.

Well, I went for a dinner with my beloved dear at Little Cottage in Burma Road. The atmosphere over there is great. Quite romantic, I would say. Most of the patrons are couples. We ordered the Valentines Day Set Dinner. I ordered Mediterranean Chicken while Kevin ordered XXXX fish. ( I can't remember the name of that, too bad). Emm, the fish is great, but the chicken is a so so. The appetizer is great! A must try as it is very appetizing.

Guess what, I was in a hurry yesterday, as the dinner was at about 7pm, and I reached home at about 6.20pm. I can't even have the time to refesh myself. In the end, I forgot to bring along my camera. Too pity!!! I do not have any great shots of the atmosphere there, the food, and dear and myself. Hai~~~

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates