1

Mothers' Day 2008

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 in

We had a belated Mothers' day dinner this year, as my dear was in Redang enjoying by himself that day. :(

We just had our dinner at Double Good Restaurant in Bukit Jambul. I like to eat their Indonesian Prawns, they tastes great!! We ordered lots of dishes : Indonesian Prawns,San Bei Chicken,Fried Bean Curd,Fu Yong Egg, Luo Hon Veg, Xiao Bai Veg and Salad Spring Roll. Yummy Yummy.. I still miss the prawns and the spring rolls. Hehe..

There were ten of us. My granny, mummy, aunty, Dear's granny, parents, Mr and Mrs Chan, dear and myself. Dear's brother was in Malacca back then.








1 Comments


finally got new post!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates