5

Happy Feet Fish Spa

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Saturday, July 05, 2008 in




Have you guys tried the Happy Feet Fish Spa in New World Park?

Haha, you should give it a try. I think it is a good once-off experience. Definitely, I won't go for a second time.

I went there with Kevin last month but was too lazy to write up a post until today. I simply enjoyed the ticklish sensation when the fishes nibbled your feet. The fishes in the pond would nibble away those dried skin from your feet, as claimed by the shop owner. Thus, it would leave your feet smoother than before. But in fact, I really did not notice about that. But, it was a good experience.

Below are a few shots of my feet and those Garra fishes:




5 Comments


finally u updated! ^-^
how much for the treatment?
i heard many ppl said b4, but in kl.


If not mistaken, it costs me about RM 18 for 30 mins. But that was promotional price. Now, I'm not too sure about the price. hehe


wow ! it's in penang now ! :) i saw that in KL the last time. never had a chance to try though.

hows work ? :) send me regard to YEP ook?


emm, I dun feel that it is really effective. You take care in SHU ya.. Must be enjoying yourself there ya..Let us know when you're back in Pg ya..Muacks..


heheh ! IM HAVEING SO MUCH FUN HERRe!!! heheh i love it here ! :P wish i would never have to go back . lol

caroline i need your help! :P can you help me to paste this to your blog side bar? it's a competition im taking part !! hee.. pleaseee ?? :P

hee if its ok you let me know k i send you the code.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates