0

Jelly Mooncakes

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 in

Moon cake festival is just around the corner. My aunt likes to make jelly moon cakes every year and gives them to relatives during this festive season. Yesterday, I was not working and I went to my aunt's house to learn about the making of jelly moon cakes. I find it very nice and interesting. Most importantly, she really did not use any artificial colouring. While making, I ate a lot of the jelly moon cakes and it really tastes great!

This year, she's making some money from this culinary skill. She's selling them for RM23 per box to friends. I like the its packaging, as it looks promising, isn't it?



Let me introduce to you some of the flavors that she made:


Dragon fruit skin stuffed with read bean paste and "yolk"


Kiwi with pumpkin


Dragon fruit with honeydew & sago and "yolk"


Nescafe with cream cheese and "yolk"

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates