0

MACPA Hiking Day

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 in ,

It was MACPA Hiking Day three weeks ago (8 Nov 2008) . Initially, there were about 15 of us registered ourselves for that event. But, at last, only 5 of us turned up as most of them cannot made it at the very last minute. Too bad...




We were asked to climb up the Penang Hill (Point 84) via Botanical Garden. It's like a small gathering for all audit firms' staff in Penang. Met some of my friends there, like my secondary school mate, college mate and ex-colleague. It's great then.

I'm getting less physically fit.. I cannot climb up to Point 84, not even half of it at Point 42. Guess where I was?? At Point 27!! Gosh... I'm a useless bunch..
Still remember when I was young, I celebrated one of my birthday in Point 84 with my Gin Choo and friends, god brother and his friends. We managed to reach Point 84 with a birthday cake in our hands. It was years back. Missed those moments...


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates