5

I no longer have a boyfriend

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, September 27, 2009 in ,


With effect from 27th September 2009, I no longer have a boyfriend. Today, it is supposed to be my 7th Anniversary with my boyfriend, yet, it ended HE is no longer my boyfriend anymore. It marks the beginning of another chapter of life- HE becomes my husband. And, we shall be starting a new phase of life together from now onwards.

My NEW family from now onwards...

I am very fortunate to have all my best mates witnessing my very special moment today at the Che Hoon Khor Moral Uplifting Society, Penang today at 3pm.

With all my GREAT BUDDIES from Moores Rowland..

With my dear's GAMING & BADMINTON Kaki'sWith my Ji Mui's from CDK
With Tarcians...

Gifts from all my dearest friends.. ONE more on the way..Hehe
(you guys know who you are..keke)
Thanks to you guys, for your presences and blessings this very special day!!! I really appreciated it a lot!!!

Photos in Facebook (Daphne's Album)

Post in Penquin's Desert

5 Comments


Hey gal, you go into another phase of life lo....so you upgrade lo!! haha!!
i am really happy for you!!
Wish you two happy ever after ya!! ^-^


Penquin- thanks for being there to witness my matrimonial moments..

TChong- thanks ya..

Love ya...


Congrats to u, Carol :D

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates