0

My Wedding Gifts

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Monday, August 16, 2010 in ,

I was too busy to update my blog in the past few weeks. I have lots of things to share, just that I was too lazy to upload the photos from my camera to the computer.

Anyway, there's no better reason for not doing so in this week, as I'm on leave.

Hurray!! Finally, it's time for me to take a rest and energize myself after the long battle.

Well, I really like cross stitching very much, though it took me quite some time just to finish one project. Even my close friends knew that I love cross stitching much that they are giving me a cross stitch as my wedding gifts, I really appreciate their kindness as I know that every stitch represent their blessings:-

From my fellow colleagues from MR- BengLay, CheeHuey, May, SiewYee, Tze Chin & Darrel


From my best mate- Geok Siew

From my godsister- Connie

I Love you guys!!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates