1

Something is missing

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, November 12, 2010 in

I'm back!

Today, went to Ah Ma's house. Ah Ma left us while I was on my vacation to Perth. I could not even make it to pay her my last respect. Frankly, I cannot feel the loss that much as I was not here at the moment she left. Until today, when I went to Ah Ma's house. She's no longer there. Only then, I knew that I started to miss her. She's not there, lying on the couch while watching the television. Neither is she there lying on the bed nor standing at the door bidding farewell to us. It's kind of hard for me to believe that, only after a week, she's gone.

She's the greatest grandma who takes good care of my hubby when he's young, who's the greatest cook that made the best dried Hokkien noodle paste for us during our study in KL. Ah Ma, you will be missed. Though you're only my grandma-in-law, the bond that we have which was developed over the years, will be sealed with me forever.

Life, is very fragile. Since Year 2009, my maternal grandma left, then, early this year, my paternal grandpa-in-law also. Now, it's Ah Ma. The demise of loved ones is really heart-aching.

1 Comments


You are right, something is missing. =[

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates