0

Nicholas Teo In Penang

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, July 13, 2007 in



Went to see Nicholas Teo in Autocity today!! I've always adore Nic Teo after watching his Sonria Pasta. Damn, I like his smile and I really fall for him.

Thanks to Jessica, we got the tickets to see Nicholas Teo in person. After work, Darrel fetched Sherlyn, Chee Huey and myself to Autocity to meet Nicholas Teo.

Gosh!! He has lots of fans. When we reached there, we finally decided to sit in Segafredo to have our dinner while watching him. Later, Tze Chin and Siew Yee came to join. We had lots of fun. I met Hueng in Sega too. Thanks Hueng, for burning those great shots for me.

Guess what, I also met my primary schoolmate there and she could recognise me, but I could not recognise her. She has changed a lot, and getting prettier. Yong Yong, it's great to meet you there!!

I bought Nic Teo original CD but so regret that I did not go on stage to have his autograph on that.

Later, we went to have some supper before going home.


An enjoyable night indeed!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates