0

Tze Chin's Birthday

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, July 22, 2007 in ,

It's Tze Chin's birthday today. We went to Bukit Genting to celebrate her birthday!! It seems like our programme has been running non-stop as I've been going out continuously for weeks. I'm so happy yet so sad when I got naggings from mum. Sob Sob~~


The road heading to Bukit Genting is so winding and steep. Luckily I did not drive. Darrel drove me, Sherlyn and Chee Huey while Tian Siang fetched Ting Yi, Yeong Sui, Tze Chin and Siew Yee. There are only a few of us as May and Beng Lay were in Muar at the moment and they could not join us.
MR Pretty Girls...

Wow, it's great up there. But, too bad, we were late and the sky was dark so we cannot admire the scenery much.


Happy Birthday To Tze Chin~~!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates