0

MR Genting & KLTrip

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, September 21, 2007 in ,

Happy MoMenTs !!!!

I'm sure everyone of us in MR are looking forward to this Genting Trip which was planned couple of months back. The trip was initially planned in July, but was postponed due to a due diligence job in Muar involving May and Beng Lay.

We have 13 of us. Wow! That's a huge crowd and I'm sure it would be an enjoyable trip to unwind everyone's mind after peak period.

We really screamed ourselves out, screamed all those worries, unhappiness and dissatisfaction that we may have encountered! I'm glad that I've thrown all my frustrations that I may have previously while having fun in the theme park.



A few of us managed to carry these books. Ripley's, Believe it or not!!!


Carol and Tze Chin...with 4 pairs of legs. Hehe...
Guess who are we sitting on???!!









Later, we headed down to KL with Beng Lay, Tze Chin, Tian Siong and Louis.

It's been quite long since my last holiday! Hopefully, it would recharge my battery!!

Happy Holidays!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates