0

Cameron & KL Trip 2007

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, November 30, 2007 in

Went to Cameron Highlands with Kevin's family on 24th November 2007. It's their annual family trip. If not mistaken, I've missed the trip for two years consecutively since I started working.

Wow, the air in Cameron is so fresh!!
On Saturday, we went to the Boh Tea factory.
The tea plantation is really so huge!

Later, we went to Bukit Brinchang.
It's the highest mountain in Cameron.
We even climbed up the watch tower. Wow, it's so high!

Thereafter, we went to the strawberry plantation.
We were given the chance to pick and pluck our own strawberries.
The berries are so fresh.
May, I'm having the berries on behalf of you.
Hehe.. However, too bad that they are not very sweet.
I'm just enjoying the process of it.

It's the end of Cameron. My dear and I headed down to KL on Monday. We stayed in Thiam Lok's house. Wow, his house is great! How I wish I could own a house like that. It's not very big, but I really feel comfortable staying there.

We also dropped by to visit goddad and family. We spent nearly an hour finding ways to reach goddad's house even though with GPS. Hehe, becoz' I don't know how to read the map. Blek~~

We went shopping, almost to every mall in KL.
I'm so exhausted throughout. However, I really enjoyed the trip!
My dear & I in the Aquaria KLCC...------->

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates