0

What World Are We Living In?

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Thursday, November 29, 2007 in

Yesterday, a shocking news of my life came to me.

A secondary school mate of mine got kidnapped!! When Siew first told me about the news, I was like: Is that true? Maybe people are just spreading the news over the Internet...

Then I asked my mum to reconfirm the news, as the victim is also my third degree cousin. It seems that her late grandpa was my late grandpa's cousin. And, it was true! She really got kidnapped and everyone in the family, circle of friends and nation is worried about her safety.

Though we are not very closely knit, when I thought of her late last night, I could not fall asleep either, and I'm sure everyone is praying for her safety.

Luckily, the kidnappers released her early this morning. I'm sure her dad have to fork up a huge sum for that!!! But, thank God, she's in safe hands now.

I was thinking to myself, Hey, what kind of world are we staying in? Is Malaysia still a safe place for everyone of us and for our future generations?

Why cannot people just let go of hatred, greediness and etc and let us live in safety and harmony?

Let's cultivate this culture that, we should live in harmony, as a big family!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates