2

Bangkok & Chiangmai Trip Itinery

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Thursday, September 25, 2008 in , ,

We (Carol, Beng Lay, Seow Khee, Louis, Tian Siong & Foong Ling) will be leaving Malaysia soon. Hurray!! I'm already in my holiday mood. Tian Siong & Foong Ling will be leaving from Singapore heading to Penang and we shall be leaving this Saturday at 1705 on Air Asia FD3544. I understood that we have to meet up at the airport at 3.00pm. Oh, half of my weekends is gone and I shall be spending them at the other side of the globe.

Just now, I went to see the travel agent to collect all the confirmation slips. He reminded us not to overload ourselves as the luggage limit for checked-in luggage is 15kg while of the hand-carry is 7kg. And, none of any liquid form substance is allowed in the plane unless it is for own personal use for which the content of each item shall not exceed 10ml, and in aggregate shall not exceed 100ml.

We will be reaching Bangkok at 1745 (Thailand's local time) and will check in the hotel. It would be a hectic day, as our flight on the next day to Chiangmai is at 0645 on Air Asia FD3232. We will be spending our 4 days and 3 nights in Chiangmai. Hopefully, it would be an enjoyable and great holiday for all of us as we have been looking forward to this holiday since months ago.

After spending our days in Chiangmai, we will be heading back to Bangkok again on 1st october 2008 at 1435 on Air Asia FD3235 for a one night stay to have a shopping spree, while Tian Siong and his gf will be flying to Singapore directly from Bangkok.

That would be the end of our holidays. Looking forward to it.

2 Comments


hey!! so fast you all going to thai liao....enjoy ya!!

oh....the reason i leave you a comment here is to TAGGED YOU!!
because you are in my tag list!!
chack out my blog!!!


I'll be honest here; I have never been to Bangkok! I can’t really say I love it yet but from all the raves I had heard, it sounded awesome. USA must obtain a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. All the foods (I’m a glutton), fashion, shopping, accessories, having to dig and hunt for the best design / bargain is SO enticing!!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates