1

KL & Genting Trip 2008

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, September 14, 2008 in

I visited KL and Genting Highlands last weekend with my dear and his friends. We reached KL on Saturday. We stayed in this hotel near the Old KTM station but I cannot remember the name of it. It has a very special, old and antique lift. See, you would never see this kind of lift nowadays.

Waiting for the lift...


The doors are opened...

But, to those of you who cannot shower without water heater, you would better stay away from this hotel, as it has a very lousy water heater system which is not working well. Freaking cold when I was taking showers!!!

On that day itself, we visited KLCC Aquaria again. I've been to the Aquaria for the third time since last September. Gosh! It's kind of bored though, as the marine species are almost the same. That's a norm for Malaysia, right?

Star fish on my palm...


It's on my dear's palm now.. They are like "dead"..


You see the fishes?? I'm wondering why are the fishes following the turtle...


With my dear... Had captured once before. Spot the difference?
http://carolrhythm.blogspot.com/2007/11/cameron-kl-trip-2007.html

The next day, we headed to Genting Highlands. We stayed for 2 nights in Genting Highlands. It's cold during this season, but it was a very soothing and relaxing holiday. I really enjoyed myself taking a good rest there after months of hard work.

With my dear in the cable car..


Khoon Yang & Stephanie...

May, Khoon Yang & Stephanie getting ready for the rock climbing.. (P/S: I've no guts for that..)



"Welcome to Genting..."


We are damn cold. See, I'm with gloves...


Can you see me now?? It's very misty, right??


The next day, we played in the theme park for the whole day, from outdoor to indoor. It's freaking misty and cold on that day. We tried almost all of the rides, from the exciting space shot to the Merry-Go-Round. Hehe...

When I'm back in Penang, I keep complaining about the weather in Penang. It's damn hot!!

1 Comments


The hotel looks rustic and interesting!

Hello, first time here. :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates