0

My Fresh New Look

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Saturday, October 04, 2008 in

Oops..Did I hit the wrong address link?

Of course NOT. Not to worry if you thought you've been to the wrong page. It's that I'm re-furbishing my blog layout. It's been almost one year since I started to use the previous layout, and I'm getting bored with it. A flashback if you've forgotten.

What do you think about this layout? I like the background but not the font size, style and colour. However, I have no idea how to improve them further. HTML is like aliens to me, I can neither understand the language. Sob Sob..

Updated:
Later, thanks to my dear for teaching me how to change the font size, but I still prefer to improve on them further.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates