3

My dream phone..

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Monday, February 16, 2009 in

I've been dreaming of a new hand phone
But it's just too expensive to own
May my dreams come true, one day
And may the dream phone is always mine...

Translated from:

I've been dreaming of a White Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white...

Haha..I must be crazy in translating this. I wanted to own this phone, it's more than a camera. But, it's too expensive. I saw it in Prangin Mall selling at RM1900++. Isn't that very costly? Haiz...

My dream phone

My current phone

Devil: It's OK, go and trade in yours and buy the new phone. It's full of great functions.

Angel: No, Carol. Don't buy. You are in tight budget. Furthermore, you just bought your phone last year. Don't be a spendthrift.

Devil: No worries, you can always pay in installment using your credit cards.

Dear: You'd better save money, don't waste your money.

Conclusion: My dear wins...

3 Comments


buy handphone again?
ur handphone broke already??
u seem like just change ur handphone last year, is it?


my bf also wanted the same phone...
they are selling AP phone here in KL for 1600 with 2G memory card...
yeah... i'm a close friend with devil :P


haha, my phone is ok, in good condition still.

Just that, my back side is itchy, saja wanted to look at new phones, then, once look, I fall in love with them easily..Hehe

In PG, they are selling at RM1900++ with 4Gb Memory card.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates