3

Dine In at Island Red Cafe, Krystal Point

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, February 22, 2009 in

I just went to Island Red Cafe in Krystal Point to have dinner with my family. The services rendered by the staff is awful. We ordered for our food upon arrival. We waited for nearly half an hour, but my Chicken Chop has yet to be served. Even my mum has finished her Nissin Noodles, yet my Chicken Chop is no where to be seen. I approached one staff and asked her to check the status of my meal. Later, she informed us that the food has been served. We disagree with that, as we did not even receive the Chicken Chop. Subsequently, I approached another staff who then responded to my request. And, my Chicken Chop is being served minutes later. The first staff that we approached to seems to react to customers' request in a very lame manner. She is not helpful at all.

We also ordered one Fish and Chips with tartar sauce. The tartar sauce is only a spoonful. Later, we requested the staff to refill a bit more of the tartar sauce. We waited for so long and later I carried on with my meal using the black pepper sauce which comes with Chicken Chop. The tartar sauce is being served ten minutes later when my meal is finished. And, we were not being informed that IRC is charging the customers for the extra tartar sauce refilled. I cannot think of any eateries that I went to are charging the customers for refilling sauces. Although the amount is being charged is a meagre RM1.50, but this is not the ethical way of running businesses. Some more, they termed the extra sauce being refilled as "Add Rice" in the receipt.

http://www.2islandredcafe.com/

3 Comments


Oh! There was a new franchise of Island Red Cafe opened near my house. I still thinking of going to support it. Now, looking at your complaints.... mm.. let me think again 1st haha!


Maybe you can try out that branch, and let me know how is it. I'm sure not every outlets are the same. Hopefully, their service is better at the newly opened outlet..


Hi Carol,

I hear that IRC takes RM6000 and promise a 5% per month returns.

Are they suppose to take in deposit?
Isn't that illegal??

Has anyone ever file an official report to the Securities Commission of Malaysia?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates