1

Dinner at Swensen

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 in ,


I have a damn busy life lately. Hated those long working hours. Worked till I'm so exhausted. But, thankfully, there are good food around for me to recharge my energy.

Late Saturday, I went to Swensen in Queensbay Mall with Ker Tyng and Louis. At first, I wanted to have Nandos, but Ker Tyng prefers to have anything other than Nandos. So, I gave in.


We ordered broccoli soup, seafood spaghetti, sizzling banana crumble, seafood pizza and a regular Earthquake.


I like the sizzling banana crumble while it's flaming hot. It turns quite sweet when it's cool, and I do not like to take too sweet stuff.


Yummy seafood spaghetti in black pepper...

Swensen's pizza

Swensen's signature dish - Earthquake!!

I like the Earthquake the most!!!

1 Comments


I want all those photos....you didn't send them to me.... :(

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates