2

Stress Day...

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Monday, March 02, 2009 in

It was a stress day for me.. I do not welcome the dawn of tomorrow either. I hated the feelings when you've sacrificed a lot but, your efforts are not being appreciated. I do not expect a "Thank You" being spoken, but at least not a cold shoulder being given.

Lately, I was assigned to a special job. The job is very time-consuming. We've been spending weeks for the field work, yet it has not completed. Besides, we also need to take care of our annual audits. Almost every night, I reached home at about 8++pm and was starving. And, sometimes, we need to bring home some jobs to help reduce the burden of our colleagues who were busy coping with our share of workloads. I was so exhausted every night.

I hated that feelings...

2 Comments


i believe cmh, sch and othersare going through these stressful days as well....no matter how jz think that stressfel day will pass soon!!!
gambateh ya!!!
also have to take care oh!!!


Ya, I'm sure everyone faced that too. Hopefully those days would end faster.... Thanks oh..Btw, i have TBL's bday pics d...

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates