2

10 years in Hotmail

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Monday, April 27, 2009 in

Gosh! I've been using my Hotmail email account for 10 years! When I logged in just now, wanted to update my particulars, suddenly I saw a "10-year Anniversary" stuff next to my particulars. Haha, I've been so loyal to my email account?! It's because this email address is very easy to remember as it resembles my name and my surname. Basically, I'm using this email for MSN purposes only, I still prefer to send and receive emails through Yahoo, as emails often get lost in transit with Hotmail. Maybe they are not insured with Goods-In-Transit insurance..??!!



2 Comments


GIT?? insurance???
u work til siao liao...
kakkakakaaaa


Yaloe..Worked till so tired and my mind is entangled with all those accounting related phrase ady... Wakaka..But not so serious enough to be admitted to Metro..Hehe

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates