1

I'm Sick

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Thursday, April 02, 2009 in


I'm sick.. Firstly, I developed a running nose last Saturday. It's a norm for me to develop running nose in the morning and usually it would subside in the afternoon. But not for this time. So, I went to bed at 8.30pm last Saturday in conjunction with the Earth Hour. Hehe...

On Sunday, it turned to a sore throat. And I drank lots of honey, and miraculously it helps. On Monday, my sore throat is cured. But my running nose further developed into flu. The mucus were so think that I could hardly breathe from my nose most of the time.

Till yesterday, I have sore behind my both ears. So, I went to PAH to see a doctor. Dr Andy Yong diagnosed me of having 'Respiratory Tract Infection'. So. I'm on medical leave for two days. Guess what, this is my first medical leave since I started to work in MR on 17th April 2006. Gosh!!


Medicals are so expensive though in times of recession. I was so sad yesterday having to spend approximately RM180 for my medical bills. Yet, I'm not able to claim the disbursements from anyone, except my FAMA.



1 Comments


my dear,take good care oh!!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates