5

No Longer A "Happy Family" To Me...

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 in

Why relationship among human beings can be so complicated??

Life is miserable for me lately, I mean working life. I'm so tired of it, but still, I have to live with it. Hopefully the peak period will end soon.

My nightmare started last Friday. I knew it was a busy day for all of us. When I'm busy, I knew it's hard for me to control my temper. Frankly, I seldom lose temper on friends. Usually, I would lose my temper especially to my mum and my dear, as they are the most intimate human being to me on earth who is willing to bear with me. Anyhow, last Friday, when I spoke to one of my colleagues, perhaps my tone was not that good at that point of time. Gosh! You can't imagine how busy we were as we have follow up the work of the rest, working non-stop to clear the pile of workloads. Damn it, that particular staff she was not considerate at all and she was so mad at me due to the way I spoke to her on the phone. She shouted at me when she's back in the office. I didn't even utter a word. But she even remembered how I spoke to her on phone till now.

Never knew that human being can be so scary. To me, it's a small matter. I totally forgotten about it on Monday. To me, even though I was very mad at you, usually, my anger would subside after a day or two. But, when I try to speak to her on Monday, she ignored me totally, as if I'm talking to a wall, or someone who is deaf and dumb. Gosh, she does not even have the basic courtesy to respect others. I'm not chatting with you, I'm on formal matters with you.

I have always believe that, working in a firm where most of the staff are young is good, as office politics would be minimal. You know, fresh blood, they are new to the working life and they don't tend to play with politics. It proves me all wrong today. I'm so disappointed.

Anyhow, I'm so glad that ever since I started to work, I get to know a bunch of true friends, who are sincere to me. In JB Lau, I have Joanne, Soo Huei and Li Lin. They are always there for me when I'm in need while working there. We still hang out together every now and then.

Luckily, in my current firm, I have LayLay, MayMay, SoonSoon, SiewYee, TzeChin, EePing and Tian Siang. Else, my working life would be doomed. I always believe that, if you are true and sincere to others, in return, your friends would treat you from the bottom of their hearts. But, no! To others, you are merely colleagues to them. You are not part of their chapters of life! I really cannot judge who are real to you and who are just doing the gimmick... I'm lost... Even you've been very close to someone for three years or more, it would be so hurt when you knew that, you are not part of his or her circle of friends.

I'm so down today, having experienced all these.....

Wanted to yell at you, yet I can't...

5 Comments


Dun be down my friend!!
Life is like that, you will met many kinds of people, if that's good then keep it, if adverse jz let it go. We unable to embrace everything in our life to be wonderful, jz appreciate them because these are lessons for our life.
Keep on with ur thinking - be truely and sincerely to anyone ard - that's a good practice!!!


carol..
dun be so down..
these ppl are everywhere..they walk in and out of our lives..
just be glad that they don't stay =)
cheers~


thanks..my dear friends..
Penquin, yaya, I still believe that we must be sincere to anyone in our lives, and I will, uphold this practice..

Sheena..U r absolutely correct that: "glad that they don't stay!"

I'm so glad that I still have lots supportive and nice friends around me...


Dun be like tat...I'm facing problem in my working life too..there are different kind ppl around us...as long as u know i'm there for u.... :P :P hahaha...... ^-^


I can't believe this matter..rumours are spreading around, saying I scolded her. Whatever humans believe in..let it be..

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates