0

Most Exhausted Day in 2009

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, June 05, 2009 in ,

Today is the most exhausted day since I started to work. Seems like my whole body is being drained off energy. There are only three of us in the office to cope with the workloads of 12 people. Gosh! We are indeed superwomen! Most of our colleagues are either on study leave or they are out of the office for field audit. Since early morning, I've been rushing to send out draft accounts, doing the photostatting, distributing accounts etc. At the end of the day, even my legs were so tired, as if I've been out for whole day shopping. Luckily, thanks God that the other colleagues from the group nect door they do offer to help up.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates