0

Sherlyn's & Jessica's Farewell

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, May 31, 2009 in ,


Good Bye!!!! sob..sob..

Oh my goodness! Two more audit staff are leaving us. Lately, resignations always come in double, last month was Jess and Suat Boon, yesterday was Sherlyn and Jessica. We are short handed. Help us...

We went to Steamboat House, at the junction of Kek Chuan Road and Macalister Road, to celebrate the farewell for both of them. They have been with us since more than two years ago, for sure, they'll be missed. I really envy them , as they are leaving to further their degree courses in th UK. How I wish I could have the chance to study in overseas, but they are just too costly for me.






0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates