1

學警狙擊 Fever

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, May 03, 2009 in


Gosh!! I have been chasing this series since last Sunday. This is a very interesting series. I have been reminiscing the scenes since I first started to watch it. Was so sad last night, when I saw Laughing was killed by Lee. Haiz... Currently, I'm at Episode 25, 5 more episodes before the conclusion. Sometimes, feel like wanted to watch the conclusion directly, but NO, I can't do so! Else, it won't be that interesting anymore! How is the conclusion? Will Hao kill Man? ......




1 Comments


Finally I've finished the series. Damn nice!!! At least, I can have a good night sleep tonight.

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates