0

愛的詩篇

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 in ,

Was watching 败犬女王 just now. Gosh, when Yun Hao proposed to Wu Shuang, it's so romantic. The Haagen Dazs ice-cream really caught my attention. Search through the web, but I still could not find the picture that reminisce the exact scene. However, I managed to find the picture of the ice cream, it's known as

愛的詩篇.

Is this ice-cream available for sale in Malaysia? Feel like wanted to try out, as it looks so sweet...





Haha, finally I did a print-screen on the screen, and this is how is looks like. Isn't that sweet?? It reads " Would you marry me?" And, there's a engagement ring on top of the ice-cream. My heart almost melted upon seeing this.


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates