2

Certified Financial Planner (CFP)

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Saturday, November 07, 2009 in


Upon gaining my three years of working experience after having passed my CFP examinations, finally I managed to apply for my CFP membership. I am now a CFP professional. I feel so happy. However, I have yet to actually put this into practice, except to the extent to myself, as I'm not working in a financial planning consulting firm. However, I'm glad that I'm exposed to some areas of financial planning, such as taxation planning coz' I'm working in an audit firm.

Well, every coin has two sides of it. I'm happy having obtained the CFP membership, yet I'm a bit sad too, as I have to fork out RM400 for membership fees annually, not to take into account those fees paid for CE courses. There gotta be a hole in my pocket soon. ^_^

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates