0

Last day of 2009...

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Thursday, December 31, 2009 in

Time really flies, it's the last day of the year!

The last two days of my 2009 were spent for stock takes. I have a very awesome experience this year. Yesterday, I went to a feed mill and flour mill factory. The feed and flour were placed in silos. We have to climb up the silos in order to measure the amount of the stock. The height of the silo is at 7-storey tall. Gosh! My legs seem not to be mine. I got height phobia!!

And, today, I went to a fishery cold room. The temperature of the cold room is at minus 20 degree Celsius. My nose and ears are freezing. It's worse than the winter that I had in Vancouver before. Even the pen that I was using, the ink totally cannot come out. I

Truthfully, this year really passed by very fast. Hopefully, next year would be a more fruitful year. And, may everyone has a blessed new year!!!

Goodbye, 2009!!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates