7

My First Post in 2010

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 in

Just came back from Ipoh today to attend the funeral of my grandfather-in-law. He left this world peacefully on Monday. However, he is very lucky to have so many children, grandchildren and even great-grandchildren to be with him before he left. May he lives in the other 'world' happily in eternity.

Just now, I received a mail from United Kingdom. I was so happy, as I have been expecting this mail for the past one month. Finally, the postman delivered it to my house. It's my ACCA Certificate!

I'm finally a Certified Chartered Accountant!


My name is now officially known as - Caroline Lim Mei Hwa, ACCA, CFP.



7 Comments


muacks~~~
so happy for my dear!!


Hehe... Thanks my dear. Yeah!! Finally, this long awaited moment is here!!


Ahahaa congratssss! Can now add some qualification onto your namecard d!


CONGRATS, Ms Certified Accountant!!!! ^-^ wahaha....


congrats... you got more title compared to me.. CFP :P
but to me ... Tee Chong ACCA sound a bit weird for me :P
and congrats again...
(curi-curi tell you oh... ACCA send me two member cert... one is "FAKE" one... another is the real one)


yung - thanks ya, my bro-in-law..haha, dun wanna add la, have to fork our money to reprint the name cards..hehe

ttc- thanks oh... u todl wsy so fats d..hehe

ytc- tahnsk ya..how come tehy can send u twice one? scan n email me n show me la... keke, i kaypo ler..


Carol....congrats...althought abit outdated from my end but really feel tumpany you happy leh... :)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates