4

A Turning Point

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Thursday, October 07, 2010 in ,

Today, I made a tough decision in my life which requires me a lot of consideration and hesitation. I have just tendered my resignation and will be leaving Moores Rowland soon. My last day of service in Moores Rowland would be 14th October 2010. I gave a very short notice and would need to compensate my current employer on that. Luckily, my new employer is willing to pay me on that. But, there is another side of the coin. I would need to sign an employment bond of 18 months.

Moores Rowland, is a place that gave me a lot memories. Be it laughter, cries, excitement and joy. I have made a few very close friends here. We are so attached to each other, and have been sharing all our ups and downs over the past five years. I gotta miss everyone here, and those who have left. Frankly, Moores Rowland is really a happy working place. Though the workload could be very heavy, but we have very helpful colleagues and friends.

May, you have been a very good senior, supervisor and assistant manager. You are the best mentor throughout my working life here. Thanks, for your guidance, be it work related or personal. You are as if the my "big sister" in the firm over the five years, and you will forever be.

Lay, you came in one week later after I joined MR. We travelled for the first time to KL for an internal audit assignment. We have been chatting non-stop for five hours. Since then, we shared everything in our lives together. Though you are in Singapore more, though we are apart, our hearts will be close to each other.

Soon, can't remember since when we started to call you this name. You and I, are the one who have known each other for the longest period. I think it was like 15 years ago. We used to go to school on the same school bus. It's a miracle that we met each other in Moores Rowland 15 years later. We have shared a lot of memories together from days in CDK to days in MR.

Siew Yee, aka Chicky Wong. She is a music talent who likes chicken very much, especially chicken wings. Every time I see a chicken, it reminds me of you. You and Tze Chin have helped me a lot for my wedding slide show. You guys have done a great job and I really appreciate that. Congratulations for being promoted as senior. I'm sure you will be a good senior.

Hui Yin, we are getting closer to each other after you were transferred from tax department. Since then, we have been chatting non-stop with Lay and Soon on the way to and from office. Our car is always filled with laughter and giggles. Looking forward to be colleague with you soon ya. Good luck ya!

Tze Chin, you are the pioneer. You are the one who left us the earliest. Though we have been apart for so many years, but our friendship remains. There are still plenty of topics for us to chat non-stop whenever we meet up.

Ee Ping, you are the only guy who have been very close with us over the years. Perhaps, it is due to we are being promoted during the same time, and thus we tend to share many things together.

Truly, I gotta miss you guys madly!

4 Comments


Congrats on your new job!!


All the best in your future ^^ by the way, where u go? :P


Yung, thanks ya...

Suki, thanks too. I'm going to AMD. where ru working now?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates