2

U-Turn

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 in

Emo-ing..

Today, I received a very irresponsible call from AMD. I was told that they received advice from their HQ that, the job posting to Beijing has been can canceled. So, there is an extra headcount for the job. I was hired to fill the vacancy for the job initially. In other words, I'm jobless!

They offered me another position, being a fixed assets accountant. I'm not interested in it, doing depreciation calculation, capex and so on. So, I asked them, so, what am I supposed to do as I have already tendered my resignation? They suggested that I should go back and discuss with my management. I'm really speechless.

Spoke to my superior just now. Luckily, she is very understanding. She will talk to the BIG Boss tomorrow.

And thanks to those KPC friends around me. They spreaded the news faster than Bloomberg and CNN. I have been receiving many SMSes and messages asking when I'm going to AMD. Haiz.... Please stop asking me this question. I'm really pissed off....

2 Comments


sometimes things just don't go the way they suppose to be...
but be patient and the time you are suppose to leave will get nearer soon ;)

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates