2

Farewell Dinner for Dr. Soh

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Thursday, January 24, 2008 in

Yesterday night, went to Rasa Sayang for buffet dinner with dear, dear's parents, Dr Soh, Ah Sok and Pan Mee's family.

It's a farewell dinner for Dr. Soh as he will be leaving Penang this Saturday. He treated all of us there.

Well, it's my second time to Rasa Sayang since its refurbishment. Last visit was during my birthday in 2006.

Wow, the scenery over there is fantastic. We took a picture at the entrance with Ah Sok.
The buffet dinner is great though I don't eat much. Hehe.. I enjoyed taking pictures instead.

Have taken a few shots of its great desserts. A must try when you intend to have dinner there.

A group photo at the end of the day:

2 Comments


My friend commented on Kevin saying that he looked so alike to me, just grew a lot fatter adi. HAHAHA!


I don't think so...
Emm, to me, I never realize and feel that both of you look alike?

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates