0

Just back from SP

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Friday, January 18, 2008 in

It's been kinda long since I last posted articles on my blog coz' I'm busy and don't have that mood to write. Hehe...

Ever after since my date with Daphne, I met up with Siew when she dropped by a night with me. We had a great chat though. You see, when we started working, we seldom get to meet up with our friends. Thanks God that when we meet up, we still have topics to linger about. Else, the friendship won't last. To me, when you're working, you'd be spending most of your time with your colleagues, and eventually, you would tend to share most of your ups and downs with them. But, don't ever forget those good old friends that you tend to mix around with in those good old days.

Today is Andrew's wedding, but I can't make it. It's really fast that he's getting married. Wish him all the best and be happy, be merry forever!! Glad to hear that he met a girl whom he cherishes for life.

I just came back from SP after a week of audit there. Damn tired. Coz' we've been working till midnight daily. I'm so exhausted. Thank goodness that Kok Ee helped me to drive most of the journey, else I would be even worse. Hehe.. We stayed in Swiss Inn. Gosh! This is the first hotel that I've been to with families of mosquitoes in the room. Too bad... We got bitten, then the housekeeping staff came in with mosquitoes spray to get rid of them. The breakfast over here is better than those of Park Avenue where we used to stay in during our interim audit. However, we did work hard, eat hard and enjoy hard this trip. This should be my very last outstation audit trip. Gotta take a good rest then.. and battling for those December year end files.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates