3

My Mummy's Birthday

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 in ,


It's my mummy's birthday today. Happy Birthday to my dearest Mummy. She really raised me up so I can stand on mountains... She's the greatest mum to me. There won't be Carol as who I am today if without my mummy....

She really raised me up with the best she can. I love her so much, and I decided to bake cupcakes for her today.


My mum wearing the T-shirt given by my godsis and posing with the cupcakes I baked for her.

3 Comments


so sweet daughter..... ^__^


tze chin, u can make that for your mum too...i can give you the recipe if you wan ya...


i want the recipe!!
i always love bake!
email me!! ;p

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates