0

Christmas Mood

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Tuesday, December 02, 2008 in ,

christmas Pictures, Images and Photos

"We wish you a Merry Christmas...Good tidings to you......"

" Christmas, Christmas, time is near, time for toys and time for cheers..."

"Hark, the herald angel sing, glory to the new born King..."

"Rudolph, the red nose reindeer, has a very shiny nose..."

"Joy to the world, the Lord has come...."

These are the infamous Christmas Carols that would be played in the malls, in the cars, in houses whenever Christmas is just round the corner.

Even in the Pet Soceity in Facebook, the game is customised to suit this festive season.



I have always love the month of December. When I was young, I heard a song that sounds:

"I love the month of December, coz' it makes me want to remember, how we spend our Christmas, having fun.." I missed those days that I went out for Christmas Carolling with my fellow brothers and sisters in Tabernacle of Praise.

Another reason that I love the month of December is:

It's my Birthday!!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates