1

Interim Audit in SP Again

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Sunday, December 14, 2008 in


I will be going to SP for interim audit tomorrow. I've been involved in the same job last year. So, I think it won't be that tough for me this year since I already have an idea of the work flows of it.

But, frankly, I do feel a bit sad. This audit will last for five days, which will be ending on 19th December. It's the first time that I had to bear with my birthday by myself, without my dear, my mummy and my dearest friends celebrating it with me. It's pity though. Thinking of that, I'm really sad and disappointed. But, I do have no choice, I still have to work. Sob Sob...

Wish me luck ya so that I can finish my job smoothly. Thereafter, I'm coming back to Penang to celebrate my belated birthday with my dear and my mummy soon!



1 Comments


Good Luck friend!!!!
^-^

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates