1

Wedding Fever

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Monday, December 08, 2008 in ,

It's a good month to get married in November and December 2008, I supposed. These two months, I've been invited to a number of wedding dinners. First, it was Wooi Yean's. Then, CK (so sorry that I could not make it), then, Neoh's, and lastly Anny's. Just came back from Anny's wedding dinner in Jade Restaurant at Choo Plaza. She is so pretty today. Anny's wedding was great. It's like a gathering for all of us-ex and current MR staff. Most colleagues went except those working in Singapore and those who have more important matters on hand and could not make it. The food are fine and the dishes are being served in a timely manner. I prefer this to Wonderland's. Oh ya, I don't quite like the last dish -hot dessert. Eeks.. But Tze Chin told me, that dish is good for females. It helps to nourish your complexion and health. I still prefer desserts like ice cream or sago honeydew. Haha..

Intimate buddies:



Bunch of girls:

Get together:


With the bride:

With the bride and the groom:

After dinner, we went to Starbucks in Gurney to have a drink.



Gosh, I took caramel frappe and I am damn awake now. What to do now? Except blogging and 'facebooking' ... Haha..



1 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates