1

My 26th Birthday

Posted by Carol's Rhythm 凯若旋 on Saturday, December 20, 2008 in ,

I just came back from SP yesterday. We stayed in Cinta Sayang Resort. At first, We felt very eerie, as the chalets that we are staying are located quite a distance away from the main lobby. But later, we find it quite nice. It's great there, the breakfast is better than those served in Park Avenue. And we enjoyed pampering ourselves with sauna. Hehe..

Last Thursday was my birthday. Initially, I felt so sad coz' I cannot celebrate my birthday with my dear, family and dearest friends. But, my fellow colleagues turned up in front of me suddenly that night. I had the greatest surprise in my life last Thursday! I was so so happy ....... I headed out straight away without wearing my lens. Gosh!

Siew Yee, Steve, Beng Lay, Chee Huey and Han Liu in the main lobby


The girls by the scenic pool side...

At the buggy...


Thanks to Beng Lay, Chee Huey and Siew Yee for their naughty ideas. They really planned for this birthday surprise for me and Jessica and travelled all the way from Penang to SP to have this birthday dinner. I'm no longer alone anymore. We took Bak Kut Teh for our dinner in Taman Patani Jaya. It's my most unforgettable birthday that was celebrated out of Penang Island for the second time. I've promised Siew Yee that I will keep this memory in my hard disk forever.

Jessica and Me with the birthday cake...

All of us...


Thanks ya, my dearest friends and colleagues.

Yesterday night, my dear bought me a Crepe Mill with Oreos and Cream. It's nice and tasty. It's my second birthday cake for the year. Hehe...

My dear and I

Me and my mummy

A closer look at the crepe mill


Thanks to my dear, my family and all of my friends for the birthday wishes that I have received, be it from phone calls made, SMSes, in Facebook, in Frienster, physical presences in SP, love showered and etc. I really appreciated that. It really lighted up my chapters of life. Love you all...

1 Comments


hey.....
i hear somebody is crying oh... [O.O]
too bad i missed it!! [+_+]

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Carol's Rhythm All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Distributed by Deluxe Templates